Policies & Conditions
Payment is made when you have completed your shopping by;
- Credit Card - Stripe
- Direct Through Your Bank Account - Poli
- Bank Deposit
- Petfood Direct NZ Gift Voucher
All prices are in NZ currency only and include 15% GST.
Bank Deposit, your order will be processed when payment has been received and thank you for understanding.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you can request a refund within 7 days of paying for that product. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase.
Credit Card Refunds:
1) You will receive an email with an attached Confidential PDF confirming your request has been lodged with Stripe, our payment portal provider.
2) Appear on your statement in 5 days - 10 days.
3) An Acquirer Reference Number (ARN) will be emailed/texted to you between 1 - 4 business days. This can be used for your bank to track the refund.
Exception: If we have received payment from Stripe, we will refund you via Internet Baking.
Internet Baking and Direct Banking refunds:
1) Direct to your bank account. We require your bank account details e.g. 99-1111-0123456-00.
2) Monday – Friday 12 a.m. – 3 p.m. expect on day requested. Exception: Day after any National, Regional or Religious holidays.
----Monday – Friday 3.01 p.m. – 11.59 p.m. expect next day and point 2) exception applies.
3) Saturday and Sunday expect on Monday and point 2) exception applies.
Please be aware, some banks take 1 day after you make a refund request to show a refund has been lodged.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product please contact us 0800 364 366 within 14 days of receiving the product, to arrange return details.
To make this process less of a hassle for you, we can arrange collection and return. If there are any applicable freight/shipping charges they’ll be deducted from your refund.
- 75% minimum of the bag be unused.
- $8 Handling and processing fee deducted from your refund.
- Delivered bag of kibbled canine food to be the same bag, with contents, returned.
- Please close the resealable bag and please do not close with staples as they can cause injury to handlers.
- DAMAGED DELIVERED BAG
- You do not need to tape the bag if it was delivered damaged. Post Haste or their contractor are responsible to take care of this process for you when they arrive to pick it up. If mutually agreed between you and us (Petfood Direct), another replacement bag will be delivered at the same time the damaged bag is collected.
- No handling and processing cost or applicable delivery charges will be deducted for damaged delivery returns.
Exceptions: Dog Treats, Sales, Discounts, Credited products are sold under a “No Returns” policy. Your understanding is appreciated.
Should the product not arrive to you in optimum condition, please contact us 0800 364 366 immediately to enable us to quickly arrange a replacement and pick up.
Terms Of Service
Prices for our products are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without prior notice at any time. Your understanding that: we shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of a Service or the Service, is appreciated.
We will not deliver to a Post Office box or any address in which we deem suspicious. We ship our goods using PostHaste couriers. We do not ship outside of New Zealand at this time. Should your goods not arrive in good condition, please contact us. We are not responsible for loss or damage to goods that are delivered to an incorrect address.
*Free delivery for orders over $55. Rural deliveries incur an additional charge.
All content on this website - https://www.PetFoodDirect.co.nz is provided in good faith and for general information or guideline purposes only. Content does not replace the advice of a veterinarian. For pet health concerns please consult a veterinarian. Your understanding is appreciated, PetFood Direct cannot be held responsible for accuracy or outcome of any decisions made by the customer or visitor, based on content provided on this website.
- we will not collect personally identifiable information like your name, e-mail and mailing address and telephone number ("Personal Information") without your knowledge and permission;
- we will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties unless you have authorized us to do so;
- we will take reasonable steps to protect the security of the Personal Information we collect from you.
Your Personal Information
PetFood Direct does not collect personally identifiable information on our website, such as your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number, without your knowledge. Such information is collected only when you knowingly and voluntarily submit it to us (as, for example, when you contact us via e-mail or register).
PetFood Direct may send you emails from time to time with offers about our products and services and those of other vendors. You may choose to stop receiving emails from us at any time, using the clear instructions contained in each email on how to unsubscribe.
When you place an order PetFood Direct will ask you to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, mailing address, or e-mail address. The personal information you submit when placing your order is treated as confidential. We use this information to process your transaction, and we share the information with Visa, Mastercard and our payment portal Stripe, in order to process your order.
Trends, Tracking and Sharing Information
PetFood Direct uses standard software for monitoring statistical information such as how many visitors we have to our websites and what countries they are coming from. These statistics are viewed on an aggregate basis and help us get general overviews of customer trends. We do not look at individual customer data. Personal information specific to each Vendor's sales is treated as strictly confidential and will only be reviewed or examined in the event of a dispute, claim, error or customer request.
PetFood Direct uses stringently tested technologies to ensure the security of information transmitted via our web site and maintained in our possession. When you place your order "checkout" you will see a lock icon appear on the status bar of your browser. This indicates that the data that is submitted is encrypted while in transit and so cannot be viewed by anyone other than us. In addition, when we receive that data, it is stored on a separate location to the web server so that it can only be accessed by us.
We strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites.When you click on one of these links, you are leaving our site and entering another site. We have no control over the content provided and the links do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Your understanding in advance that we cannot be held responsible for their content is appreciated. Please carefully review the privacy statements or policies on any other site that you visit because those privacy statements or policies will apply to your visit to that site and may be very different from our policy.